Here are the photos from my first trip to England. It was August 13-18, 2008. I flew into Manchester before visiting Sheffield, Leeds, Warrington, and Liverpool before also seeing most of Manchester. It was a great trip. More stories to come....
My first full day in England. Of course it rained.
Old Trafford - home of the greatest football team.
1992 - David Beckham, Nicky Butt, Eric Cantona
Me posing for the team picture. I forgot to wear my shorts.
The Hilton Hotel - tallest building in Manchester, Beckham owns
one of the top floors.
1 comment:
ok #1..i am so laughing about you forgetting to wear your shorts in the team pic!!! so funny!!! when i first saw it i was like "shut up, he met the team" hahahah....then I saw that it was a wall...sadness.
#2 the Billy Bremner's statue pic is so good!!!!! and funny.....
#3 I WANT TO GO TO ENGLAND!!!!...do you have any food pics....or tea?????/...
#4 the bus infront of the building is my favorite! so pretty with the colors!
glad you had fun!
Post a Comment